How to create and edit email template, plus, how do automated emails work?
Editing Email Templates
- Head to settings → email
- To edit "system emails" or "template emails" simply click on the row to edit the email.
- Once you have clicked on the email you would like to edit, you will have the option to personalize, attach, and hyperlink.
- The personalize field will autofill any of the following information about each particular event!
Adding Template Emails
- Head to settings → email settings
- Scroll to "template emails" and hit "add"
- Follow the same steps as above to edit as you need! All of your templates will show up in a list while emailing once you hit "templates."
Automated Emails - How do they work?Automated emails go out based on:
What stage the event is in
- The number of days before or after an event.
You are able to toggle automated emails on or off, and edit however you would like!
Please note: automated emails will go out to ALL of your events when toggled on, or NONE of your events when toggled off.