On our Professional and Premium plans, there is the ability to add multiple policies in the system, and select which policy you would like to apply to which event.
What is the “default” policy?
The “default" policy is what is in the system already, and is the policy that will automatically apply to each event. You should keep the name of the policy “default” in order to be able to differentiate what will automatically apply, however the policy is completely customizable!
How do you create additional policies?
- Head to settings → proposal settings
- Select “add policy”
- Click on the drop down menu and navigate to “new policy”
- Select “edit”
- Edit the policy and policy name how you would like by simply clicking into the field!
How to I add a different policy to an event?
To apply a different policy for an event:
- Click into the event
- Navigate to the proposal screen,
- Click the “edit” button next to totals
- Once the side bar pulls out on the right, scroll all the way down
- Select the dropdown, and click what policy you would like to apply.
- Hit save!
Please note: you can only select one policy per event.
How do I delete a policy?
Once again, head to settings → proposal settings, and use the dropdown to select the policy you would like to delete. Select “edit,” and then select “delete.”
Deleting a policy will remove it from every event with that policy in the system. The default policy will be applied to events that had the deleted policy applied.